Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Saturday, June 6, 2009

Second Episode Of Today With Kenny&Kevin

This is second of episode of our so-called "show", we recorded the video during the teachers day and of course there were teacher inside the class but she doesn't even care on what we did in class. Maybe we should go naked and only she will scold us like usual. Well before that I would to apologize on the insane amount of vulgar words in this video as it was only for joke purposes. We had no intention to perform any racial related act in this video. Once again, me acting as the host and Kevin the african gay as the co-host. We hope there will be a third video.



Thank You For Watching


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com