Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, June 4, 2009

No suprise

My life during the holidays had been revolving more to tuitions and going back home eventually. YES I know it's boring but guess what I have this weird feeling that I actually enjoy going tuitions. Well I go tuition at Pusat Tuisyen Martin which is located in Pudu. You see I'm not a nerd but actually the whole point is I want to score in the upcoming exams. I want to divided myself to succeed in both fields, studies and games. So yeah my motto is " Play Hard and Study Hard ". This is might be a little late but I got myself the MAN UTD TRAINING PASS LIVE IN BUKIT JALIL.


BE JEALOUS MAN UTD FANS IN MALAYSIA IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. I wonder why Ronaldo's picture isn't included and instead they printed Berbatov picture in it. I know how you Man Utd fans love Berbatov so much after he actually proved his 32m pounds transfer with his lazy skills in the matches. Oh Wait remember how he missed the penalty against the everton like what Morgan Piers of British Got Talent said even his sister kicks better than him. His legs is more like a chocolate. We chelsea fans simply adore the way he jogs around the field and with that kind of penalty even JIPS kicks better than him.



This is how Berbatov kicks like a primary school boy.

Previous post was deleted to prevent me from getting sued.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com