Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Monday, May 4, 2009

Lifeless

WOI ! I want my rm102 back for my ticket. I couldn't wait any longer visiting the axcess.com.my reading that Rihanna's concert is postponed. What kind of bull-crap are doing? If they really wanna cancel the concert, why don't they refund our money back without delaying and postponing her concert. I just don't feel like going to her concert anymore considering the fact that I've waited for barely 3 freaking months without being informed at least the actual date of her concert.


I read this article on the newspaper long time ago and I was confused as the news was a contrast to the one posted in the website. How could that particular person got a full refund when the website insisted that the concert is still on. Damn! I swear I won't buy anything concerning the Axcess Tickets. If I were a lawyer, I were to sue damn with their whole company until they got nothing to cover their bodies ( Dream on Kenny, Dream on ).


The Champions League semi-final second leg is drawing nearer in fact it is on Thursday. I bet all the Chelsea fans around the globe including me are looking forward to see the blues lifting the trophy high up in Rome. Even the Adidas shop in MV approved my thought that Chelsea will surely and is going to Rome for the final. Chelsea FC is never afraid to take up the challenge imposed by the opponents and we are going all out in Stamford Bridge to beat the hell out of the Catalans. Messi, WHO ? Henry, WHO?


C'mon you Blues !


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com