Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Monday, May 25, 2009

Breakout Tour In Malaysia


The concert yesterday was simply the best theater show I have ever attended. Some of you might not probably know about this, well this show is originally from Korea and they have performed in several cities like London. New York, Paris, Singapore, Bangkok and now MALAYSIA. This show is 100% charity performance and I can tell you it was simply AWESOME. It featured with comedy cum hip hop dances this top performers with stunning gymnastics, as well as uproarious humour.


The story is about five prisoners attempting to perform a daring escape into the outside world out of nowhere a mysterious ancient sacred text drops into their prison and actually inspired them to plan an escape.


That was me with my brother before the show all pumped out and ready for the show.

The show started sharped at 8.40 and it started with a BANG. The lights of the arena went dimmed and it started with some hilarious comedy performance.




Although I'm not really into hip hop dancing it is difficult to contain my excitement with their eye-catchy performance. I'M IN LOVE WITH IT !



They were simply the best and the night was theirs following their artistic dancing and one of them were so professional in beat-boxing.


It was at one point they performing after their escape from prison.


When they show came to an end everybody was shouting "ENCORE,ENCORE,ENCORE" and so they responded to the crowd by performing a much more entertaining hip hop dance move.


Two words, WELL DONE ! I would like to thank my father for actually introducing me to his amazing threater show 'cos at first I was reluctant to go but at last I was simply entertained by this groups of talented dancers. Here is the video of the absolutely awesome show uploaded by me. Thank for reading and watching at the same time.



0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com