Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Saturday, May 23, 2009

Man Utd Malaysia Tour

I don't know whether I should be happy or not but I got myself two tickets (one more for my brother) for the Man Utd tour in Malaysia friendly match. Most of you would doubt me whether I'm still a Chelsea fan 'cos I just bought tickets to catch Man Utd friendly match plus a training pass some more, you know what like what they said " Once A Blues always a Blues" my love for Chelsea will never go away like what I said I'm a loyal Chelsea fan. Another reason for me to go the match is to accompany my brother whom is a Man Utd fan so he can witness his first ever football match.

But guess what? For that day YES that day only on the July the 18th I'll be pretending to be a Man Utd fan to avoid getting beaten in the stadium by wearing a Chelsea shirt. My main purpose was mostly to witness a football match.


That was a with the tickets and pretending like a Man Utd fan I guess I succeed.



Next, my two "costume" for the day. As you can see there I have two Man Utd jerseys the one on the left is the 100th years Man Utd jersey with the tag on top of the logo, you Manchester United fans should envy me if you don't have it because the shirt is the 100th years edition jersey, do you have it ?


Close up with the tickets.

==============================================================================

Guess what? My partner in crime Nel Shern just recently shaved his head into semi-bald. He claimed that he was dumped by his girlfriend which he doesnt have one.



Look how "handsome" he is, *cough*cough*.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com