Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, May 28, 2009

FA Cup

Never mind about the Champions League Final never mind about Rome never mind about Barcelona winning the title which they thoroughly deserved it never mind about Eto'o never mind about Messi because it's time for the FA Cup Final ! Yes it's time for the showdown between the blues, Chelsea vs Everton guess what ? It's gonna Chelsea will be at all blues instead of Everton who are wearing their away kit once again the stadium will be flooded by the blues and to make it more interesting it surrounded 100% with blue colour and therefore it will be difficult to determine which is Chelsea or Everton fans. In addition, it will be contested in the famous Wembley Stadium, double YAY!


Chelsea's fans aren't taking anything for granted and expect some tough contest from their opponent. We believe that this similar picture would be taken once again this year. ONE MORE TIME BABY !



This morning we took picture with our favourite teams except Pooi Joe who was wearing my Manchester City shirt. I can see how the blue colour outshine the other club, what do you think about the picture?

============================================================================




This picture was taken at Breadstory if I'm not mistaken in MidValley, if this sign was put up in a shop where there are full of glasses then I'll understand but this shop who sold bread can ironically put up this sign.

Nice to see, Once Dropped Consider SOLD. First of all, do you go to a bakery to actually give a nice staring look at the bread around? Second even I dropped the bread I'll surely run away or return it to the original place.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com