Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, May 31, 2009

Winner At Last

Yes, Chelsea the newly crowned Fa Cup Winner finally wrapped up the season especially under Guus Hiddink with a silverware. We Chelsea fans bade farewell to Guus Hiddink who had turnaround the club from zero to hero. Thank You Hiddink ! It all started with a fastest goal-record by Louis Saha which should have been disallowed after Pienaar was offside.


Chelsea kept their composure and after some nerve-wrecking moment Drogba finally equalised thanks to a perfect cross by Florent Malouda. We Chelsea fans knew we were on track to clinch the title after two agonizing years.

Then, in the 71st minute Lampard did what he did at his best, that is to score goals and he achieved that. After passing over Phil Neville, Lampard felt into the ground but he never gave up and strikes with his left foot. All I can say is INCREDIBLE perfomance by Lampard who once again saved Chelsea and actually won the match.


Chelsea proved themselves to be a worthy FA Cup winner. They fully deserved the silverware after playing some magnificent football by the players.


To Everton fans out there, thank you giving displaying some very good football and it was a good fair match. In the end of a match there will only be one winner, Everton can hold their heads up as we all know they pass through Man Utd and Liverpool enroute to the final. But I guess we were just too good for the toffees.
=========================================================================



This was a video recorded during physics class when there were no teacher around. It was simply just for fun. I was acting as an Emcee wannabe in the so-called talk show and Kevin was acting as an arrogant african guy.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com