Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lame

I have found something which couldn't stop me from laughing so badly. Some people should stick to the reality and know the different between reality and fairy tales. Perhaps this person had been sticked by cinderella syndrome and believed she and her partner will stay FOREVER. Haiyoh! Writing this makes me sick lah. So here it is I found www.********.blogspot.com. Don't ask me what's her blog because I should retain her identity from being revealed. The truth is I don''t you to visit her blog and tell her I made a mockery out of her blog. After all it was her blog right?



Left click to enlarge the photo.

If u saw the photo. Here are the list of what she is so called CRAVING. I thought the lines were cropped for the stuffs that she had done .

1.Go SM sports day
2.Him ( OK I Understand maybe it's her boyfriend. But why in the world is she craving for her BF? Is he an ice-cream or food which you could lick all the day long.
3.Our love last forever.
$#^#@$%@^#$^#@%6 What the bull-crap is that? What did she meant by wanting love to last forever. Did she knew the actual definition of forever? Second is she going to crave for her love like FOREVER. Holy-COW! What was he trying to explain, is she somekind of desperate people who craves for her love to stay FOREVER. Plus still when is she going to fullfil her wish and crop the line? Is it after FOREVER. Crap it couldn't make any sense to me.

One word for that person PATHETIC.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com