Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, May 7, 2009

Norwegian Sh*t

What kind of person he is? That blind clown was the most bias referee I've ever seen. He was a disgrace to the beautiful game of football with his match-fixing attitude. It was an utter disgrace to the European football especially in the semifinal. It was a four clear handball by Barca and yet the referee was against the ruling. It was the worst march I've ever watched after HE that Norwegian guy not robbed on chance of going to the final. He robbed our pride and identity of the club and he deserved to severely punished by the UEFA. I hope he could pay for what he had done to football after making such a disgrace decision. His name is Tom Henning Ovrebo. What a name he had, I feel so gutted more then I have ever before even after we missed a penalty in Moscow. I am utterly dissapointed after the outcome of the match. If I had the chance to kick his head, I would take the chance and kick his head until he head exploded.

Left click the picture to enlarge.

I don't see why did UEFA chose this man who had got no respect for himself and the country. I will not be surprised to see the news if he gets a death threat following his poor decision. HOW COULD HE NOT AWARD A PENALTY AFTER A 4 CLEAR HANDBALLS IN THE PENALTY BOX? I hope he would die and rot in hell. Other than that, Congratulations to Barca for progressing to the final after a brilliant goal by Iniesta, no doubt.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com