Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, May 14, 2009

Newspaper

It was the day when I was doing nothing and randomly reading documents in my mother's file where she usually kept my past achievements like my certificates and important documents. Most of them really did not got my attention but there were two old newspapers that really surprised me cause I was thinking why my mother kept newspapers in her file. I knew there was a reason behind it and I what I thought was true because there were an article and my picture was there. Yes, I was featured in the newspaper not once but twice !

(Left Click to enlarge )
The picture was taken in the year 2003 when I was 10 years old look how awesome was I last time ?



(Left Click to Enlarge)

And that picture was a year before in the year 2002. That picture was with my trade-mark dulan face.

======================================================================



My favourite team Chelsea had just released their latest home jersey for the 2009/2010 season. In my opinion the jersey wasn't that nice compare to the old one. But as a true blues fan, I vow to buy the jersey and wear it with pride. Time will decided until the day I finally lay my hand on the Chelsea home jersey.




This picture was editted by me with Terry the captain at the back of my old jersey. Do you believe that I actually used paint for editting that picture ?




Until then people.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com