Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Paris Hilton New BFF

Ever heard of the Paris Hilton New BFF reality show? It is run in the channel MTV everyday Saturday I think and the show will run for 3 hours I think. The term BFF means Best Friends Forever for your info. According to wikipedia, Paris Hilton's My New BFF, also known simply My New BFF & other alternate titles, is a reality television show in which Paris Hilton searches for her new BFF (best friend forever). Following the success of the original US version, several further seasons and international versions have followed.



First of all,I thought this whole idea of running the show searching for your new best friend was for her to gain popularity and of course earning some cash. Who she think she is?

Queen of Britain ? Have you ever heard Queen Elizabeth II run a reality show on searching for her best friend? NO, but Paris Hilton did. She was even treated more alike a Queen in the show. Her contestant was fooled around and asked to do challenges to prove they are eligible to be her best friend. The worst part was she got to eliminate the person from the show who she felt wasn't suitable as her BFF? WAHLAO even my mother don't kick me out of the house, although I was a disaster in the house. From what I saw, some of the contestant was crying and disappointed after being kicked out from the show. I was confused and speechless after watching the contestant crying? I was wondering was she crying because she wanted to be her BFF badly, or she missed her chance from flying on her jet plane? Sigh...

=========================================================================




The moment where we were just a few seconds away from the repeat final was just unforgettable to all Chelsea fans around the world. It was a compelete letdown and dissapointment, surely. Let's all move on and focus on the FA Cup on the 30th of May against Everton. We all Chelsea fans are rooting for the blues from the bottom and repeat what we did on 2007 which is to..............


LIFT THE TROPHY ONCE AGAIN ! CHELSEA! CHELSEA !


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com