Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Primary School

I was browsing through my much neglected facebook account and look what I discovered, a photo from primary six which was uploaded by my former schoolmate Adrihani at Sri Garden.



I am the one standing in the left side. Look how short was my pants, I look so awesomely gay last time. Not forgetting Charn Wah, Sharif, Amirul, Jarn Jiang, Chong Hwa, Philip, Soo Wei (who I used to hate so much but now we're good friends, Pui Ching (who wears her favourite blue jacket most of the time in school) , Mak Lyn and Sabrina. Wow I can still remember all of their names.


That was me posing with my sexy and muscular legs ( Cheh ! ) and it's getting sexier and sexier year by year. I am now wondering how short was my school pants last time. at the old photos . I still remembered how Faiz Khan famous unforgettable quotes like " Lu Diam ! ", " Ewwk, Macam Tahi Saja." I guess it was year 6 when this conversation between him and Wai Nam after he went to the toilet and combed his hair with water and right after he returned to class. Encik Faiz out of nowhere said " Lu Kira Lu Banyak Handsome, Ewwk Macam Tahi Saja " and how he thought us KH which supposedly we are not allowed to ask any sort of question, whenever we asked question he would right away said "Lu Diam" in a split second . Gosh looking back at the old photos just reminded me on how I missed my primary life especially 6L which was also my last year in Sri Garden.

===================================================================

My day couldnt just get any better with Chelsea progressing through to the Semi-final and finished the match with top-class style. Lampard and Drogba was arguably the best players on the pitch last night. Final score 4-4 with Chelsea winning by 7-5 aggregate.


Alex scored with a magnificent long range free kick to level the match at 2-2 but on the other hand putting Chelsea ahead through aggregate.


Frank Lampard finished Liverpool chance of progressing through by punishing them with a clear goal scoring chance with 7-5 aggregate.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com