Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, April 9, 2009

3-1

Wow it's has been awhile since I last updated, I blame it more to my laziness and all the homeworks given by teachers which I didnt do most of it but anyway here I am taking my precious 15 minutes updating for once at least. There was an event last week if I'm not mistaken which I attended after scoring magnificently ( CHEH!) in my PMR. It was the anual Prize Giving Presentation, I was delighted after missing out this event for 2 years since I last attended ( The main reason was because I didnt managed to break into the top 3 ranking since Form 1, call me a lucky boy or what ). And people look at what the school I used to love more than everything including my ho's "Quote from Zack" gave me.



TADAAAAA!!!!!!!!


Yes a small 3 X 3 cm sheet of cheap A4 paper with the perkataan yang mengharukan "Congratulations". Wow it couldn't get any better when they rewarded me with the multipurpose "Mathematical instrument" which I used for mostly drawing a size of coconut. I have three words for them " Ribuan Terima Kasih.

I am currently in an absolutely jovial mood thanks Chelsea's Ivanovic for smashing Liverpool and virtually sending them out from the Champions League. It was a game that was mostly dominated by our very own players who worked very hard to win this game. In the end, Chelsea is returning to Stamford Bridge with a big advantage of 3 aways goals to Liverpool who only managed to score one goal. I slept for barely 4 hours today morning just to watch my favourite team playing and it worth every single minute of it !


Drogba pulling a stunning strike to score the third goal for Chelsea. I want to steal the line from Man Utd " Glory Glory Chelsea Chelsea"


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com