Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, April 12, 2009

Norwegian

I just found out that this blog had a reader from Norway.


(Left Click To Enlarge).

Wow ! It's just amazing to see a reader from a country where Ole Gunnar Solksjaer originated. Even me myself don't know the exact location of Norway in Europe. I've done some research in wikipedia and this is what I found.

Kingdom of Norway, is a constitutional monarchy in Northern Europe that occupies the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula. The majority of the country shares a border to the east with Sweden; its northernmost region is bordered by Finland to the south and Russia to the east. The United Kingdom and the Faroe Islands lie to its west across the North Sea, and Denmark lies south of its southern tip across the Skagerrak Strait. Norway's extensive coastline, facing the North Atlantic Ocean and the Barents Sea, is home to its famous fjords.

I didn't even know the geographical location of those blue-highlighted words. To that particular Norwegian, who actually visited my blog I would like to say "inga årsak" according to Professor Kenny Goh that means Thank You in Norwegian.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com