Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, April 19, 2009

S a l i v a

Ever had an experiment on saliva? I had one last week well not exactly last week which was on last wednesday.


Zack, you should thank me for posting your face in my blog. Free publicity in my blog you know ?



How beautiful the mixture of my saliva and Xheng Yew's is, I just cant stop looking at the picture. It was actually an experiment for our biology lesson on starch I guess. The word "guess" just proves I don't pay attention in my bio class. The reason is even my super gigantic brain cant adsorb what the teacher teaches us, that means I cant understand lah dumbo. Therefore how on earth people like Xheng Yew, PJ, and Kevin who are not naturally gifted with a perfect brain like me can learn from our bio class.



That was me proudly presenting to you people, " THE MIXTURE OF MY SALIVA AND XHENG YEW'S " which turned out to be as shiny as diamond. My school life in form 4 doesnt seems to be the year which I should be focused on my studies. I am simply dissapointed on my current performance in my first-term exam where I failed most of the science subjects. Growing older and older and learning from my past experience should actually motivate me to study harder and excel in my studies. But instead I sleep longer in my school, I play more in school, worst still I couldnt overcome my mischievousness day by day. I know for the fact that education is the only way which could lead me to greater future. But still I am slacking so badly even in the weekends. I hope after writing this I would/will improve on my self-discipline and focus on my studies.

==========================================================================

My friend Xheng Yew is special from the others the reason I said that is he tend to be special among my friends. He succeed on doing that by wearing this gigantic spectacle.


You know lah this clown claimed he has a muscular shoulder and sometimes he could cracks up jokes and made me laugh this my balls explodes. Well according to Alison, he is the most handsome in the Form 4 I bet she was having an eye problem or she received bribe from Xheng Yew before that. But to be honest, this guy never gets angry easily even if u cucuk a sharp pole on his ass and sometimes he can be very helpful guy. I guess the last time he got angry was in the year 1511 when the portugese invaded Melaka. (Owh wait was it 1511 ? I know I suck at my sejarah ). I knew him since year 5 but I didnt really talked to him but after form 2 when we were in the same class, we started to become friends or should I said best friends. This guy is currently having a secret crush on a girl named T**** ** **** her name shall not be revealed to keep his privacy and I can assure you she is a girl. Therefore to honour my 3 years friendship with him I immitated his appearance by wearing his spectacle.



My eyes was blurring as his spectacle power was way higher than mine.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com