Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Saturday, April 25, 2009

Title-less

Isn't this the first time I'm writing without photos. Oh wait I thought this is my third time, right? All right there isnt much thing for me to write due to the fact there isn't any event happening. So, this week had been a much rather boring and dull week. It was more on the school classes with me sleeping almost everyweek our boring Pendidikan Moral teacher En. Gunalan with his boring speeches. I am so proud to tell all of you that I slept in his class for 3 weeks consecutively muahahahahah, something to be proud of right? I mean can you to sleep 1 hour in class without the teacher bugging you or even worst writing your name in the discipline book. Wait I forgot to write about me being in the march past squad for the first time in my life. I wasnt be joining that if I were chosen in the running event. But people like me always save the best for last therefore I will only be joining and make a history by beating the school record in most of the event next year. Take that as my promise to you people. Anyway I discovered that march past is actually quite fun despite the fact that we have to march under the hot sun but I just simply love to march. Wow I guess this is the first time I'm enthusiastic about the up coming sports day perhaps there is only 2 years left for me to fullfil my coccuriculum marks for my SPM. Now I just cant wait to march next week in the stadium and I hope there will be picture for me to show you people of the upcoming sports day. I am going assign some of my low class friends for example Pooi Joe who isn't going 2 be competing in any event or Kevin as the it will be before his race. Guess what, I've completed my pictureless post for the first time, writing this post just exceeded my record on writing is this blog.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com