Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hannah Montana

There are many interesting movies coming up ahead of the year 2009. Wow especially with Transformers 2, Terminator, Harry Potter, New Moon and the list goes on and on.


I bought the book by accident long time ago and I can't believed I just read 5 pages only. What a waste of money.

Well for my 12 years old bro and me are anticipating the movie known as HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE!



I am a always a big fan of Disney movies until now. The Incredible, Bugs Life, Bolt, HSM, Cheetah Girls, Alvin and The Chipmunks and the list never ending list. You want it, you name it! I've recently watched Dragonball and all I can say is, it sucks so bad except for the hot woman Jamie Chung if I'm not mistaken. It was since the year 2007 I guess when the show debuted in the Disney Channel and until now which is already in Season 3 I am still following every episode. The show is so addictive mainly because with Miley Cyrus ( who is sizzling super hot ) starring as the main character, Jason Earles dumbness and humurous acting and last but not least Rico unique way of laughing "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA". I'm sure the movie would be good with their awesome songs. So yeah you people should watch the upcoming Hannah Montana The Movie and tell me whether is it good or not. After reading this you people are not going to call me childish kid who has an immature brain cos I'm not you clown! In conjunction of Earth Hour which is 30 minutes away from now, I will be switching off the lights cos I am going out for dinner. What a responsible earth citizen I am.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com