Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quit Playing Game.

It was a few days ago, I went to Mid Valley new foodcourt Oasis if I'm not mistaken. This banner really caught my eyes where it was written "50 % Discount Last Day One Day Only".



Then after few days I went to that particular place once more.


Wow! Their definition of " Last Day" is everyday. They are really smart to attract passerby's eyes there and I mean it. If you people do visit that food court, I hope you people do really understand by what they meant as "Last Day 50 % Discount". Is that how everyone here in the country do to catch attention from people? I guess it is pretty normal or should I say common in the country especially the owner of that food stall. Kudos to the owner of the food stall, you are caught in the act !


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com