Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Friday, March 6, 2009

Wow it has been awhile since I last updated my blog. Its just one week right ? Anyway let me summarize all the things that happened since I last updated my blog. First I was involved in a fight with my pal Pooi Joe after he elbowed and he said it was an accident. Most of my friends would surely know I am very bad-tempered person and easily get angry. I got so frustrated then I pushed PJ until he nearly hit the sharp edge of the white board. The fight reminded me of the fight in Stamford Bridge in the match between Chelsea vs Man utd when Patrice Evra who in that situation is similar to PJ while me who is the Chelsea staff who was winning and dominating most of the fight which is similar to me. Which like this :


I know its weird to see someone get beaten up and yet smiling happily like that. Sadly I cant find a better picture of his face.


Anyway, I've heard from the radio that Rihanna is coming on the 12th of March which is on THURSDAY and worse still I am having an exam the next day. I told u Axcess Ticket is such an #!@hole. They by far is the worst organizer, how could they set up a concert on the bloody thursday? and and Kevin is organizing a trip to Genting on the following day. What a bloody hectic week coming up ahead, and yes I don't really care about the first exam oh wait its not even an exam its a test.





0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com