Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chelsea The One And Only Blue.

I used to be a Man Utd fan since watching football from small. It was in the year 2007 when I decided to switch to the blues following the resignation of Jose Mourinho. Despite watching the match where Chelsea lost 2-0 to Man Utd in Old Trafford and Obi Mikel being sent off. I was amazed by the way Chelsea play as a team with the assistance of the great Lampard and the unstoppable John Terry and I discovered watching Man Utd is just simply boring. Chelsea who was managed by Avram Grant finished the season amazingly by finishing runner-up in 3 competitions. The most heartbreaking moment was during the UCL Final in Moscow when John Terry missed the penalty which could allow him to lift the cup for the first time. For one week, I avoided the sport channels including ESPN and Starsports, I didnt even touched the newspaper for quite some time. I was not in the mood to watch any football matches and I was moody for many days. The day was July 2009 when my best friend Eng Nel Shern who supported Chelsea as well I have to seriously thank him. He brought me to the match with free tickets to catch Chelsea Vs Malaysia in Shah Alam Stadium. The match was the match of my lifetime I was able to see my favourite team performed with Lampard, Anelka, Terry and Cech with their eye-catching performance.


**That only picture is from kennysia.com.

Sorry I don't have a good camera. You won't be able to see the picture clearly.

The match was simply awesome as it was my first time witnessing a football match in a stadium packed with 50,000 people. More over, I with my very own eyes saw how Anelka scored with his cooly taken near range kick. The match finished 2-0 with Chelsea winning the game. Until now, I still owe Nel shern everything from offering me free tickets and taking me to the match. Thanks a lot Nel Shern!

The latest t-shirt is my brother's but still it shows how much I love Chelsea right. Now on the other hand, on 14 of March 2009. Man Utd the most arrogant team in England was taking on Liverpool. It is do-or-die match for Liverpool, so I read the paper in the morning and this is what I saw.

Wow, Rooney hates the kop for people who don't know, kop is the nickname for Liverpool FC. Due to his arrogance remark to the press I guess he was hit by the Karma. Well before the match me as a Chelsea Fan decided to have a deal with Liverpool fan ( Zack ) to kick Man Utd's ass.


The match finished.


The owner of Hublot must be a Liverpool fan.

Serve you right Man Utd. Chelsea gonna climb back to the top and snatch the title away from you. I would like to end with the song entitled Blue Is The Colour.

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com