Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lost !

After a long wait for approximately 1 month and a half month. My poor ticket has even gone from white colour to yellow dirt colour. I am so frustrated for the fact that the organizer didn't even mention anything about the concert. I feel so lazy and bored with the way the organizer organized the concert. How could they make us wait so long without telling us the latest news about the concert? Well after a long wait I hope they will cancel the concert and refund our money.

The other ticket is Alison's. If I were to sell the ticket, who in the world wants to buy the ticket? Even if I sell it for rm50 I doubt anyone would be interested 2 buy from me. I guess there is only 3 ways to get rid of the ticket.

First, I should throw away the ticket to the rubbish bin and hope some lucky people would found the ticket.


Perhaps the ticket would fly to Bukit Tinggi in Pahang ?


Japan ?



Or London ?

Sometimes when I am hungry I can eat the ticket (Alison's one) to fill up my empty stomach. I hope it tastes better than the usual Instant Noodles.


I can give the ticket to our beloved principal Mr.Peter to catch his favourite singer LIVE in Malaysia. I am sure he loves the song Umbrella right ? I remember when he said " The way you dress depends on which occasion you are in, if you are in a party the girls can wear the mini skirts ( and his speech goes on and on and on).

I won't be suprised if I see Mr.Peter dressed up like Borat.


I wanted to put Mr.Peter's face on Borat picture but I changed my mind and leave the picture as it is. I know I suck at editting pictures but I least you people get a clear picture on what I'm writing right? I hope so.

*Previous picture was deleted to prevent me getting fired from school.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com