Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Please don't tell me that I've been hit by the karma. Days after I made a mockery out of Man Utd, Chelsea was drew to play against Liverpool FC. Holy @#$%! After beating the hell out of Man Utd in Old Trafford, I suppose they can do anything at Stamford Bridge. But we as a blues are not just participating in the competition, I'm sure Chelsea will be at their maximum to kick Liverpool at their best out of the competition.
I hope I could lan ci Zack at the end of the day. I know it is impossible but as a loyal Chelsea I absolutely think it is possible.

Drogba would be blue-hot favourite to score like what he did last year in the semi-final against Liverpool. Prediction? I know it going to be extremely tough but I guess it would end up 3-2 aggregate with a win to Chelsea. Trust me people,my prophecy is most likely going to be true.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com