Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

kasut baru.

*Previous picture about the principal was deleted to prevent me from getting fired from school.

Well currently there is a sale in most of the sports shop. About last week I went to the Nike Shop in Mid Valley and recently I acquired a new pair of Nike since there is big or I might say around 30% discount. Since I last bought a new pair shoes which was about 1 and half year ago and it is already horrible like this.



My poor Adidas Superstar which is worn by my two ugly legs for the past 2 years. No wonder it is already like a rotten egg now.

Say hi to my new Nike Sweet Classic Suede. As sweet as it sounds, it looks like this. I hope this shoes really provide me a really sweet pleasant memories. Crap! I know it sounds gay. It looks sweetly like this:



I have done terribly is my first term exam and failed in most of the subjects especially Add Maths. Well incredibly I continued slacking and don't feel a little dissapointed at all. What is happening to me ? It seems like I don't give a shit on my studies. Like what I am doing right now, blogging during a normal schooldays especially on weekdays. Crap! I bet if I continue doing this I could end up being a waiter or bus driver.

Recently my mouth has been popping out ulcer. Damn it hurts like hell with the burning sensation everytime I drink or brushing my teeth. OUCH and it still hurts right now while I'm typing and its getting bigger and bigger day by day.



0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com