Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

-The picture is so obvious i wasnt going to dunk.But who cares ?

This was the picture showing me flying in the sky. Much credit goes to my friend Eng Nel Shern who gathered all his thoughts in his super large brain to take this picture.


I also have my picture perfect moment, this was drawn by Mr.Mohd Kent Hu, haih I gotta admit he is a very creative person well at least u are good at something right Kent ? The picture was taken during Physics class which was conducted by our class favourite teacher Mr.Dominic Anille, is that how u spell his name ? I got no idea. All he did in class for 120 minutes was measuring the length of an A4 paper and spending the rest of 1hr20mins finding the definition of physics. How awesome was our physics class ?
This picture symbolize that we are good students of 4S. The best part was, it seems I was flying up on the air. Yes No ? U judge by yourself.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com