Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Friday, February 20, 2009

My friends

Since most of my friends are all blogging about their friends. I think i should take some of my time writing about my friends in SM, well its gonna be different from them. Instead im writing this all from my head. So guys lets turn on the serious mode shall we ? First and foremost i bet most of my friends will surely know who im gonna write first. For sure its Foong Pooi Joe , i knew him since Form1 orientation day. Without knowing how to speak the chinese language, i thought i was gonna find trouble finding friends that time. But the first person i encountered was PJ, this guy here has a great personality. I somehow reckon I have somekind of telepathy reaction with him because we thought the same thing most of the times. I have to admit he sucks so bad at sports, i knew for the fact that he is trying his best to his maximum. But sadly his quite "good" at his studies ( sorry PJ but im still better than you), not to brag here we both got straight a's for our pmr exams with him encouraging me to keep on playing DOTA before and after exams. We both shared the same idea to play computer games to the max even its before the pmr exams and we both studied and focused to our maximum too. Next its my friend Nel Shern, I have to admit he is quite abnormally short among all of us but this guy here has super-brain. He is able to master Mathematics in just a few handcount. He can smile for 5 hours non-stop and amazingly he has a super-size big forehead, maybe he's another clone of the flowerhorn fish.Next Im going to write about a gay guy known as HuXhengU, this guy used to be shorter than me but now... haih. This guy tend to spiked up his "awesome" hairstyle, but sadly most people are dissapointed with his terrible hairstyle. I knew him since Year 5 when I was involved in a "GANG" fight and i remember i kicked him in his stomach.Out of nowhere he seeked his revenge by kicking my ass before I ran hide behind my teacher's skirt. I always to believe to save the best for last therefore next im gonna introduce to u all Mr. Kevin Edward Gomez. I think i can sleep halfway writing his names.This guy proclaim he is a mixed blood with Indian, Chinese and German( u'll find in the history book, it was written the german migrated to India around 1800 BC lol i dont know when was it seriously ). This guy is always a victim of
racist abuse( LOL joking) and he stand up and proudly said he has a chinese blood. He has a talent at cracking jokes out of nowhere ( obviously im better at making ppl laugh). This guy has a very good sense of humour and currently is one of my NFl followers. For writing such a long post this time , I think I should reward myself with this picture.





0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com