Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ronaldo 2 Madrid

Yes ! Is it a great news or a bad news ? Man Utd's Ronaldo had left the club for the world record transfer of £80million. I as a Chelsea fan is extremely happy and I would like to bade farewell to diver Ronaldo and we will no longer watch in our favourite league. On the other hand and the sad case I and all the Man Utd fans will not be entertained by Ronaldo's diving skill in their tour to Malaysia on July.



What else ? It's time for the blues to regain the title they last won in 2006!


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com