Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, February 8, 2009


Say Hi to my ticket, which enables me to sing along UMBRELLA-ELLA-ELLA with my date Rihanna. Anyway i just discovered my hidden talent which took me at least 15 years 3 Months and 7 days, that is Designing T-shirts !!!!!!!!! Look what I did to nick's.


Nick was overjoyed and his life was filled with happiness after i was FATED to spill my ice cream on his shirt. Soon after i just discovered what am i good at , so you people out there im giving a 50% discount if u nid my MAGIC HANDS to paint that magnificent piece of art design. I have no doubt that ill put the smile on ur face after i cast my spell on ur shirt.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com