Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bio at Martin


I declare myself as a future butcher in the next 10 years. I have a few evidence to prove my hidden talent. Note : I'm not a Man utd fan the reason I wore that shirt cos I was beaten up by a creature named Weapon X and he forced me to wear that cheap skate piece of trash. For your information, that shirt was a christmas gift by a beggar in Pudu street no way in the world im gonna a spend a single cent for that trash. Those 3 stinky low-class people are begging me to take picture of their retard faces. Those 3 idiots were begging me to get publicity in my blog. Therefore we four made a deal , all of them are now officially my workers. I bet i can take advantage from three of them, maybe ill use xheng yew to take my school bags daily and carrying some heavy materials in my house. Next ill use nel shern to buy under 12 years old tickets in funfair in order to get 50 % discount. Hmph im still thinking on how to "USE" that gay pink colour shirt guy named Clarence perhaps ill sell him to Weapon X for 50 cents.Im quite smart u know?


Most of my friends know i have a big-gigantic-metal-like-super-strong legs. My friends including Kevin Awkward who always GO-MEZ up his small testis are all jealous of my beautiful legs.It was yesterday when my friends challenged me to show how strong my legs are. BEWARE DON GET JEALOUS ON WHAT U ARE GOING TO SEE .......
I just used one of my legs to DESTROY THE LIFE OF A POOR LITTLE RAT. OK OK i know all of u who are looking at the picture are all doing the *HAAAAAAAAAAAA* sound. My friends who witness the most historic moment in their life were all fascinated by my legs. The rat was running at 50km/h and my legs moving at 55km/h just crushed the life of a rat.








0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com