Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Saturday, November 14, 2009

School Concert

Oh well the title says by itself, my school's inaugural public concert is just around the corner. Maybe it isn't the first time but as far as I'm concerned being in this school for almost 4 years it's the first time. I'm involved in two events already, one it's the dance of course and the another one is the christmas carol, is that how u spell carol? Wonder why I joined the carol? The question remains unanswered and I also can't answer the question.

I thought it was a fun activity but in the end I was so bored till I can die. Anyway I'm pretty bored currently and holiday is coming in a few days and yes I'm going for a yearly routine to Jakarta and of course I'll blog on what I do there.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com