Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Monday, October 26, 2009

Night After Dark

Damn I really want to close down this blog and make a new one. The reason is I want a fresh start once again, I just killed this blog for failing to update for like many times. So yeah, I still have a lot of stuffs going on in school. First, I'm involved in the MJ dance once again and I supposed this will be the last time we are doing it. You know I don't want to be like the shufflers who didn't failed to appear in every school event and make most of the spectators super Dulan including me. Giving out faces like this.




It really sucks when these people don't even know that the spectators are pretty bored with them and they continue dancing all the way. Like what the Malays said tak tahu malu, why lah cannot stop ? No need to rest one meh ? Everytime also see you same faces somemore.

If you all noticed, my friends mostly had totally killed their blog, unlike me, so yeah I'm all alone and my blog is reader-less. But being a real man, I decided to continue my journey and stay in this blogging world.

Lastly, please take a look at this video. It totally gave me good lesson to be punctual while boarding a plane, seriously.




0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com