Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, August 27, 2009

Change Of Url

Yes! I've changed my blog url at last. I've been thinking of changing my blog url for like months. There are a few reasons why I changed this blog's name. I know you people are getting bored with this bloody blog. But since you are reading this, that means you actually took your time to visit my blog right. These are three of the millions reasons why I really wanted to change the url.

1. The name www.oversizedhippo.blogspot.com just doesn't make any sense. I mean what the hell is Oversized Hippo related to me blogging. If lah just if, one day I am one of the most prominent blogger in the country ( as if lah ) then I came up with a conversation with Hmmmphh let say it's... Kenny Sia.

Kenny Sia : Hey dude, I am so dissapointed that you (Kenny Goh) had overtook my (Kenny Sia) famous blog. I am curious on what you have in your blog, can you tell me the website?

Kenny Goh : www.oversizedhippo.blogspot.com

Kenny Sia : HOLY %#&&@# COW. WTF in the world is the name ? OVERSIZED HIPPO?

So yeah oversizedhippo.blogspot.com just doesn't make any sense okay.

2. I changed it so I do not owe Pooi Joe anything. Let me explain why I said that. The story is like this, few months ago which was on February. I and Pooi Joe decided to start up a blog. Well that time I simply did not know what to name my blog in my debut. It all started with me asking him for ideas on what to name my blog. He gaves some really stupid names for a blog like, this are some of the stupid names he came out with. I copy paste from my chatlog if you know what it is.

(9:31 PM) -J o e- Can't re: rottenapple.blogspot.com

9:34 PM) -J o e- Can't re: funkeypussycat.blogspot.com

What in the world is with rottenapple and funkeypussycat?

And I being a debutant and newbie in blogging came with this :

(9:35 PM) -k e n n y : hairylegs.blogspot.com

Continue with the "brilliant" ideas he gave me.

(9:52 PM) -J o e- Can't re: gayerthanAIDS.blogspot.com


(10:12 PM) -J o e- Can't re: oversizeddino

Actually there are plenty of them, I am just lazy and I'm sure you couldn't continue to read. Then, I end up with oversizedhippo.blogspot.com. believe it or not I endured having a stupid blog name for 7 months. I deserve and applaud from all of you.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com