Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Back

Damn ! It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. 2 weeks I think? No wonder the number of people visiting my blog had decreased tremendously. I have one person to blame that is me myself. First of all I've been really lazy and of course I had been neglecting my blog, But now I'm back and ready to go. I hope those who had been frequently visiting my blog, please continue to do so and I promise to update my blog (hopefully lah). Anyway, being in this country where there are many selfish people . Here are some of the selfish people I encountered.




I thought what was the guy beside this handicap man thinking. How could someone like him ignored such situation? Logical thinking who needs more of the seat. The normal fully perfect physical appearance with two legs or the man with one leg who is not fully functioning?



Look what that guy holding? Damn, it is a cigarette which produced harmful poisonous gas. According to the scientific facts, the passive smoker would get two times the effect caused by the poisonous gas. Did he realised that his small son was right beside him? A small innocent boy who is inhaling the poisonous gas caused by his own father.


Another thing that really irritates me see the young man with the red shirt and the poor old lady with the red colour shirt as well. Is the guy blind or what ? Did he knew or just acting blindly that an old woman was beside him standing up and she seemed so tired. Seating cross legged summore ! Wah how could a young man like him acted in such a shameful way? What about the Pendidikan Moral he studied in school. Nilai "Menghormati Orang Tua", did he practised it in public? One word. DISGRACEFUL !



Want to act sleeping somemore! A person like this is really a "sampah masyarakat" to the society. Simply no moral values. How could he just ignored an old woman carrying heavy stuffs standing up for such a long time while he was sleeping and being so relaxed.

(THESE PICTURES ARE 100% SECRETLY TAKEN BY ME THEREFORE I'M THE OWNER OF THESE PICTURES.)


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com