Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another random post ==

Like I promised I hope I can update my blog every week it it's possible, C'mon lah I'll update if I just feel like updating. First up, I'll be going with my pal Xheng Yew, Kevin (his father), and Jin Yip to the Michael Jackson Impersonator Concert in Genting. I bet it's gonna awesome and a fun occasion, who are interested in joining in, kindly leave a comment on my lonely cbox.



Damn ! My visitor to this blog had been decreasing tremendously, I guess my blog is bloody teruk and dull. I once checked nuffnang that one of the day last week, I think it's tuesday guess how many visitor for that day ? THE ANSWER IS TWO PERSON. YES!!!!!!! The least you people can do before I feel so depressed for the rest of my life is just type a comment on my cbox. Type lah some nice stuff not like this guy.

2 Sep 09, 19:26
Michael Jackson: but the video was totally perfect...cool....
2 Sep 09, 19:25
Michael Jackson: kenny u suck ****

Type stuffs like, Kenny U Rock ! or worse come to worst at least write "Kenny I Do Read Your Blog". At least it will motivates me to update my blog more right ? Seriously you guys suck to the max!!! Alright I'm joking. Don't click the button x on the top right okay? Anyway I've been watching videos in youtube like videos from KevJumba and Pyrobooby. Their videos are really funny and of course one of them makes racial jokes. But who cares it's bloody funny !



This is one of the video. There was this part where he had this conversation with his mum in cantonese it goes like this. "Mom you don't have to be worried, there isn't any black people here". Just watch okay, unless you are a black people I suggest you shouldn't. But I would be so happy right now, if you are a black person then my blog wouldn't have only two visitors per day.

The incident happened months ago but I completely forgot why I didnt post up this picture. It occured nearby my condo well actually I wasn't really clear about this whole thing.


Judging by the number of firemen and police, you and I should obviously know that there is this man/woman who attempted to commit suicide. I don't know whether that person is actually alive right now, but even if he/her is alive there isn't any point of living in this world because his/her body would surely been already torn up or should I say cacat. Maybe I'm only 16 years old and I'm too young to criticize on her behaviour to commit suicide.

BUT, ISN'T COMMITTING SUICIDE A DUMB ACT!

Why do you want to talk away your own life just because you're stressed up or I don't know what actually happened to that person. But isn't killing yourself stupid? Think about your mother, you already spent nine months in you mother's body before you entered this world. Do you know how much you mother sacrificed just to get you into this world and you just took your life in a split second. What's is worse if you are a parent yourselves , how about your children ? How are they going to explain to the public if they asked about you who committed suicide. Wouldn't your children feel embarrassed if they were to explain that their parents were dead because their parent committed suicide.

I know sometimes they were already stuck up and got no other choices but to die. But in my oppinion killing and taking your own life isn't right.

So to you dear readers, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE MAXIMUM ! Happy whatever day you are reading this, but for today HAPPY TUESDAY !


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com