Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Huge

I saw this car or should I say a mini lorry while I was on the way to a restaurant somewhere new Pudu. Apparently according to the ticket collector of the parking area this mini lorry came all the way from France. How amazing this mini lorry came all the way for the europe ! He said the owner was touring around the world and that time he was staying in a hotel nearby. I guess I was at the right place and the right time.





Front view.



The side view of the mini lorry. I guess what can they do inside.



0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com