Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Ain't Dead Yet

HEY ! I am here to resurrect my blog from the dead. Thanks to my laziness and also actually at one point I thought of deleting my blog. So I am here writing this just to tell you I ain't stopping. Perhaps none of you would read this I guess. But who cares it's like almost a month since I last about my trip to the Bukit Jalil to watch the boring shit club.

Since this is like my debut in blogging I hope I can write the events during this 3 weeks.FirstMichael Jackson Impersonator Concert in Feast Day 2009. I guess most of the visitors here in my blog are mostly my friends. Anyway. you people should know about me and my friends performing for our very first time dancing in front of the school. Well for you reader who might accidently visit this blog or maybe be stupid enough to read what I write here, this is the story. It was a months and a half ago when a few friends of mine decided to do something for the feast day this year. But our initial idea was more in acting and comedy. It all changed on the 25th of June after Michael Jackson's death, we wanted to do something to commerate his death. AIYOH IM SUPER LAZY TO WRITE LAH ! Can I just copy and paste from my facebook video?


After going through 2 months of hard work practice, we 4S class of Stella Maris presented this dance during the feast day. Featuring 2 songs (Dangerous & Smooth Criminal) by the King Of Pop Michael Jackson. The MJ impersonator was Hu Xheng Yew who dressed in white and black and the backups are Kevin Gomez, Kenny Goh Sze Kenn, Tan Jin Yip, Eng Nel Shern and Dylan Michael.

We would like to thank most of our classmates from 4S for their relentless support and cooperation and then our English teacher Ms Sharon for giving us the opportunity to perform.

Our very first performance was not an overnight work. It took us for about 2 months to make it as perfect as possible. The idea came the day after Michael Jackson's death. We were inspired by the King Of Pop who actually is the King Of King in music. After that I ( Kenny Goh) came up with an idea to perform MJ dance. We enjoyed the overwhelming support in the Auditorium and we the 4S dancers would like to thank everyone for supporting us.

To make things clear I did not plagiarize the above.

I bet until this line all of you would just click away from my blog. So to you people the "survivor" of this boring ass blog.

This is the video of the concert:




YOU LIKE OR NOT, PLEASE COMMENT ON MY CBOX. I LIKE TO SEE COMMENTS IT MAKES ME GO HIGH ! Alright that sounds gay.

See ya people. Perhaps next year this time.





0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com