Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest In A Peace MJ

I bet many of you would have heard the tragic news. Michael Jackson had passed away at the age of 50. Many of his fans including me thought he was too young to die. I was sadden by the news as I grow up listening his songs. He had been such an inspirational musician who I'm so sure is IRREPLACEABLE no one in this world could ever replace him I repeat no one ! I remember when I was 5 years old when I watched his thriller video and I was so scared that I thought he was a ghost. I was 11 years old when I danced with his Billie Jean song. Everybody in this world would surely dance and move just by listening to his songs. From Beat It, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black Or White, Billie Jean and of course the THRILLER. I even knew the part of the lyrics of the "Billie Jean" when I was young. During his concert, fans would get absolutely insane by just listening and following his moves. We will remember him as the The Icon, The Legend, The Moonwalker, and of course The King Of Pop

Billie Jean is not my lover.
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one.
But the kid is not my son.

Regardless of the controversies in the past. We know he is a great man and he always love children. We will remember his as the Kind Of Pop and the greatest musician ever in this world. He may have left the world but his music will stay in this world forever for eternity.

Rest In Peace MJ. Peace !


We know you are now in a better place in heaven. Goodbye MJ !


This is my favourite MJ's song. I bet its yours too.



0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com