Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Sunday, June 21, 2009

Swine Flu

Whoa ! Breaking news from today's news. Have you heard that an 11 years old girl from SJK(C) Davidson who was infected by the H1N1 disease ES ! It's Alison's, Clement's and some of our few schoolmates. It was reportedly 46 of their classmates are all under quarantined for a few weeks. I really didn't expect our country to be infected by this H1N1 especially to a primary student. We all should be on high alert and stay safe. Try to avoid being in a big crowd and for sure stay 5m/radius from the people who just arrived from Australia. As we all know Australia the epicentre of this H1N1 disease. I urge all of you my readers, to always stay safe and perform the safety measures given by the health minister. Read more about it from this website.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/6/21/nation/4164576&sec=nation




0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com