Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Principal

Today was actually a normal schooling day i supposed but that was before i went in to the assembly hall. I was then expecting some boring speech by Mrs Emmanuel but right after she announced Mr.A.R Peter was our new school principal i was bloody surprised, he was the Ex-principal of WMS. Just for u all to know , i was actually forced by both of my parents to enter the school's exams and i FAILED uncountable times and my parents kept on going to the school trying to appeal for a place in the school. To my surprised , he actually chose to serve in our rubbish school and i guess it will be a big blunder of his life. But anyway I am now looking to see him as our new school principal and I wish him all the best to cope wif the monkeys in sm.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com