Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Note : This isnt a true story, i am just writing this for fun :)



I went to the Pasar Malam and i actually saw this.
Wow i thought Rm4 for a rabbit and a burger its actually very cheap. I mean where in the world could you actually find rabbit and a burger in the same stall.



Me Burger Seller
Me: Bang rabbit burger satu.
Burger Seller : Tunggu Sekejap

After waiting for a while the guy took a piece of meat and fried the meat together with the bread on the cooking utensil (the black thing i don't know what is it called). Then i asked the seller " Bang mana rabbit dan burger saya"?. He was looking at me with == looks. I actually thought he would deliver me this.......









































0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com