Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Monday, January 4, 2010

Snatch Theft




Talking about snatch theft, specifically in our country Malaysia. You people really need to see this video and salute this man who fought against the snatch theft. He was awesome on handling his bicycle and he was so cool before throwing his bicycle to the thieves.


Especially in Malaysia we seriously need more of that bicycle thrower who was brave enough to whack the hell out of the thieves. These people should not be forgiven as these criminals just continue committing crimes and they just get away easily without any trace left. How on earth do these people are allowed to just snatch people's belonging so easily. This criminals deserved to be injured or threw to the jail for a long time period. We deserved to feel safe and secure on the street but with these people we sometimes should be aware and the unlucky ones maybe be a victim of snatch theft.

Once again, I would like to salute this Chinese man who threw the bicycle and in my opinion this guy should be awarded with a new bicycle.



0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com