Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas eve.


I last updated my blog on the 8th I think, it's actually been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. But then, during these 2 weeks period time really flies. It seems like yesterday I actually updated my blog on the very same place which is my cousin's house. For your information, I'm already here in Indonesia for the past 2 and a half weeks. I'm returning to Malaysia on the 30th of Dec which is next week.

By the way, tomorrow is the Christmas day,at the same time it's Nel Shern's birthday and then school reopens on the 4th of January. Gosh ! I thought time could actually move faster than the speed of light. It seems like yesterday I collected my PMR results or maybe I was waiting anxiously for my result and now it's going to be my last year in the school. I'm happy that this is my last year in school and also disappointed at the same time as I know college wouldn't be the same as high school. In my time is 4s I started to get along more with my people around me, I hang out with my friends more than I usually do especially with my pals Nic , Kevin and Kent. Sometimes Pooi Joe, however my academic results dropped tremendously compare to the previous year, I failed in almost all the science subjects and it sucks because I don't usually fail in exams.


Not by scoring exactly F I mean.

What is worst is that I started to get used on failing those subjects. I don't get mad or disappointed because of failing these subjects. However I actually had achieved a few things other than the academic results. I will list it from number 1.

1. I continue my dominant in the basketball interclass. HEHE. Just so you know, I've won every single basketball interclass since form 1. I may not be the hero just a bystanders looking at the ball. Alright just say I'm lucky to be classmates with the good basketball players.

2.I no longer have stage fright. I started to have the guts to talk in front of crowds and dance in front of many. Here is one of the example.


3. I finally created a blog of mine after a long wait. Maybe that isn't an achievements cause I can't think of another one.

Anyway I will stop here and I shall write about my next trip to Bandung which of Indonesian considered it as shopping heaven and apparently the factory outlet are everywhere in Bandung.







0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com