Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Friday, December 4, 2009

Travel Log : First Post on my trip to Jakarta

(I forgot to bring my new camera on my trip here and I'm damn pissed now. Sorry for the poor quality of photo).

As I've mentioned earlier, I was going on a trip to Jakarta, Indonesia. It was quite a tiring journey here from Kuala Lumpur which took about 1hour 45mins. So now I'm gonna cover the whole journey throughout my trip.

Well, first my parents booked a flight with the Malaysian Airlines. We actually got the cheaper tickets so therefore we would like to give a try since it has been a long we sit our countries "kebanggaan". Apparently, my flight was supposed to be at 4pm Malaysian time, to avoid the trouble of missing the flight we reached the airport at 1.30pm. But guess what had happened? Our flight was delayed for two hours and they only called my mother just after I was about to check in.

So this is what they so-called MH ( Malaysian Hospitality ) in the advertisement in the television?





This is how you treat your visitor ? Giving notification late just before the flight? Now you tell me.

I was damn pissed because I had to wait for almost 4 hours before the flight. What to do?




It even sucks when I've got nothing to do during the 4 hours of waiting. Skip the whole flying thingy, but there is one nothing that I was satisfied at they actually served us with Ferrero Rocher and Baskin Robbins in the flight ! Alright now the journey starts.


You know what I love about this country? Here they have hundreds of porters waiting and helping you with your heavy luggage.




See the guy in dark green suit. That's what I'm talking about, see how many of them already in the picture.

Moving on, if you really visit this place. I would like to recommend you one of the hottest stuff in this place. It's the frozen yogurt, and it's called the Tutti Frutti it's super nice I tell you. Well my cousin actually planned to meet up at 1pm but then it was delayed until 130 pm because she had to go to the dentist. Why the hell is delaying stuffs related to my life nowadays?



My cousin there with the blur picture.

Here it's all self-service system, it's damn cool because you are allowed to choose your own flavour.


There are several toppings you can choose also.



You are going to be charged according to the weight of your yogurt.



Cool stuff, huh ? I hope they will one day franchise this cool thingy in Malaysia, because this taste bloody nice.





0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com