Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Travel Log : Second Post on my trip Jakarta

Hey there people, how's life as I've stated I'm actually having a trip for 30 days in Jakarta. So yeah I would like to write more about here. Anyway I went to this place known as Grand Indonesia as far as I'm concerned this place was actually some kind of a new shopping center. The place is bloody huge and it's interior is awesome, seriously. I'm sure most of you here have never been to this place so take a look at the at picture.


I'm amazed by the creativity of the interior designer of the mall.


Some kind of chandelier in the corridor of the mall.

But you know what I hate about this country, the traffic is bloody chaotic and messed in this country, honning cars is just like their daily ritual. Imagine if you go on a road and everybody just keeps on honking non-stop like nobody's business. Any driver from Malaysia can just go nuts if they just drive a day. Seriously, you can die anytime because of heart attack.



You can go on like this any moment, and I'm not joking. The traffic control is bloody useless and the road which supposed to be with 3 lanes becomes lane-less because all the vehicles just crammed and it filled up each empty spaces.



See that clown selling stuffs on the road. This is what I call road-shopping in Indonesia which you can never find anywhere else but Indonesia. You can any souvenir and food from the road and of course you know the consequences of buying rubbish from the road. It's the CIRIT BIRIT for you! In case you don't have anything to return to your home country, you can try buying these rubbish from the road.

In Grand Indonesia they have their own speciality too, because in a shop "Coconut Island" from Brazil I think. They sell shirts like this.




Only available in Indonesia people.

Anyway, I took pictures with my four cousins and they are all sisters. Yeah 4 sisters in a family.

That's me with the mad dog, joking it's my cousin too.
My fat cousin doing her trademark.



Lastly, I was there witnessing this kids show like a jakun. People should have thought I came from some kampung because I look like a local person but actually I'm a foreigner.

The pictures above should be in a better quality as this was taken with my cousin's phone.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com