Everything we see in this world is enlarged

Curtain Falls
Thursday, December 31, 2009

Indonesia Trip 2009.

I would like to write in brief about the whole one month trip with pictures which I find it amusing or rather a fun activity.



It was a calendar in my cousin's house, and it was written PT. Indo-cock which means Indonesia Cock company. Next time in the future we should form a company known as Malaysia's Cock. How cool was that ?



Parking especially for ladies, anyone in favour for this idea?






Went to Timezone in Pluit Village and played the NFL arcade games and guess what ? I scored 0 points.



Received a free sim card from McDonald, yeah a free sim card and I broke it into two halves. How cool is that ? Have you ever tried breaking a sim card.


Entered toilet with pictures pasted on it. I wished I could have pee on it.



I went to my temple which my grandfather and uncle was rested in Puncak which is located in the hillside.


Took picture with this giant cucumber.



Attended birthday party for Jenely's and Darrell's 9th. Both of them were born in the same year and 8 days separates their birthday.


Say Hi to Denzel who is 5 years old.



Had my yearly trip to Bandung Factory Outlet. I'm sure by looking at the pictures below your jaw will drop to the maximum. Because there stuffs are selling CHEAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, I have succesfully covered my trip here and of course I'm looking forward to the next one especially after the SPM exams. I will post about the stuffs I bought there in my next post. Till then, Happy New Year 2010.


0 Comments:

About Me


Name: Kenny
About Me: Hello strangers out there, I'm kenny :) Chelsea FC's most loyal supporter. I am sixteen this year. This place is where I am going to view my opinions and my thoughts about the latest issue affecting my daily life. Email me at coldplay_619@hotmail.com
See my complete profile


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com